Thursday, September 25, 2008

16 Weeks


Here is Baby Aiken at 16 weeks, the head is of course the huge thing that is quite apparent, then the knees are bent on the far right side, kind of under what looks like it's fingers.  We do have one more ultrasound coming up at 20 weeks at which we could figure out what it is, but have decided to wait until the baby is born to find out if it is a boy or girl.

That's about it for now, I am feeling a bit better these last few days so maybe I am finally coming out of the nausea!  I am definitely getting bigger, so we will try to post some pics of the growing belly sometime soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting!

& I do hope the nausea is waning!
Things that helped for me: Papaya enzyme tablets, fresh ginger root, natural ginger ale, grapefruit, lime peels (as in eat the lime, invert peel & suck on it), "preggy pops" (sometimes) raspberry leaf tea with mint.

Jenny said...

I'm so excited for you...and thanks for being another set of crazy parents who don't want to know the sex!! Everyone thought we were nuts...but it was so much fun!!! And they have lots of neutral things! I'm glad you are feeling better, I bet you look adorable!!